skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Jael

My beautiful second child....
Posted by Truthfully Speaking at 4:16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Truthfully Speaking

Truthfully Speaking

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (19)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • A Big Bump
      • Be Prepared
      • Special Needs
      • Jael and Alexa
      • My Dakota
      • My youngest with her neice.
      • My Oldest with her Youngest
      • Jael
      • Grandma and the Grandchildren
      • What I've Learned

About Me

Truthfully Speaking
I am a mother of five beautiful children and grandmother of three lovely granddaughters. Learning is important to me. I don't ever want to grow stale in my faith, life or my attitude.
View my complete profile
  • Trent's Fabulous Photos
  • The Groovy Groves
  • The First Family (Daniel and Jade)
  • Sister-in-Law
  • My Second Child
  • Dakota
  • Concerned citizens
 
Counter Stats
recruitment
recruitment Counter